Mandatory TSP withdrawal


Q: I am 70 and plan to retire when I am 72. I received a letter from TSP saying I am going to start receiving a mandatory payment amount effective now. I do not wish to draw money until retirement. What can I do to delay the payments?

A: If you are still working for the government, you received the payment in error. You should report the error to the TSP.


About Author

Leave A Reply