Medicare Part B


Q: What form do I need to cancel medicare part B, I do not get social security benefits.   I get a CSRS pension.   I have GEHA health insurance.   Because I took out TSP savings my premium for medicare part B jumped to 246 dollars a month.   I want to cancel.

A: There is no form available directly to you for this. You must contact your local Social Security office to request cancellation of Medicare Part B.


About Author

Mike Miles is a Certified Financial Planner licensee and principal adviser for Variplan LLC, an independent fiduciary in Vienna, Virginia. Email your financial questions to and view his blog at

Leave A Reply