Browsing: CRSC

Q: I enlisted in the Marine Corps and signed up for the Thrift Savings Plan in 2004. I was severely injured in Iraq in 2005 and was retired from active service in 2006. I am now receiving Combat Related Special Compensation, Social Security and my compensation from the Veterans Administration. Can I continue to add to my TSP account as a military retiree? I’m only 23 years old and would love to add to it. A: You may only contribute to the TSP through federal payroll deduction or via transfer from an eligible outside retirement plan.