Lump-sum leave payment into TSP?


Q: A few months ago, I read something about federal workers being able to deposit the lump-sum payment for unused annual leave into their Thrift Savings Plan accounts when they retire. Did this happen, or is it just a proposal?

A: A bill (HR 4865) was introduced in March that would allow this rollover, within certain limits, if passed into law. It is still in committee.


About Author

Leave A Reply