Q: I am retired from the U.S. Postal Service and I am receiving full withdrawal monthly payments from my Thrift Savings Plan account. Is there or will there ever be a chance to change that decision and purchase an annuity through MetLife

A: Yes. You may use form TSP 70 to complete a full, final withdrawal and direct the proceeds into a MetLife annuity.



About Author

Leave A Reply