Wrong retirement system?


Q. I may be in the wrong retirement system (CSRS). If I am, are there any companies that can guide me to decide between CSRS offset and FERS under the Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Corrections Act?

A. Yes. I have capabilities and experience in this area (I provided decision support in one of the largest FERCCA cases on record) and will be happy to discuss your situation with you. You may contact me directly through www.variplan.com.


About Author

Mike Miles is a Certified Financial Planner licensee and principal adviser for Variplan LLC, an independent fiduciary in Vienna, Virginia. Email your financial questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com and view his blog at money.federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply