TSP complaint


Q. Please provide me with information on how to file a formal complaint concerning TSP processing of a 401(k) rollover from a previous employer. TSP personnel stated there is no formal procedure for complaints, and participants need to contact U.S. Representatives. Is this correct?

A. I don’t know of any established channel for TSP complaints. I suggest that you visit www.frtib.gov and pick one of the TSPs directors to contact with your complaint.


About Author

Mike Miles is a Certified Financial Planner licensee and principal adviser for Variplan LLC, an independent fiduciary in Vienna, Virginia. Email your financial questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com and view his blog at money.federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply